It’s that time again! 2022, for many people, was the first post-Covid year that felt more “normal.” And yet, we still continue to struggle with the effects of the pandemic as well as continued Covid infections. Of course, there also have been new and exciting opportunities, success, and many moments of joy! At Giving Birth With Confidence, we did as we do every year — share a lot of high quality, evidence-based information about pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and early parenthood.
Thank you, dear readers, for continuing to turn to Lamaze for resources, stories, and information on safe and healthy birth. Below, we compiled lists that summarize the blog’s year in review. Enjoy!
- Labor support
- Childbirth classes
- Newborn safety tips
- Birth terminology explained
- LGBTQIA+ concerns for pregnancy & birth
- ALL the tips about labor and birth
- Safe medications for pregnancy
- What to know about birth interventions
- Black health equity
- Pregnancy conditions
- Common questions about pregnancy & postpartum
Some of the Questions We Answered
- Who Does What at Your Birth?
- What Week Do Pregnancy Symptoms Start?
- Uterus, Cervix, Vagina — Who Does What During Labor & Birth?
- Is Your Stuffy Nose from Allergies or Pregnancy Congestion?
- Fact or Fiction: Is Waterbirth Less Painful?
- Is Spotting in Early Pregnancy Normal?
- What Does a Labor & Delivery Nurse Do?
- Is It Safe to Wear a Seat Belt While Pregnant?
- What Position Is Best for Pushing?
Top 10 Viewed Posts of 2022